Powder-based reagents are extensively used in various processes and applications in the mining, metallurgical and chemical industries.
Typical powder-based reagents such as ferrous sulphate, xanthate, copper sulphate, guar, coagulant, hydrated lime, limestone, urea, magnesium chlorite and others, are supplied in powder form to the industries where they are to be utilised. In order to be used, liquid needs to be added to the reagents first, to create a solution.
Our Automatic Powder Mixing and Dosing Plant controls the ratios of powder and water into the mixing chamber where the solution is made up. The solution is then dosed into the process using a vertical spindle pump. The concentration of the solution into the process is controlled by using either a pH, Viscosity or Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP) probe.
- Oxidation or reduction
- Eliminates the requirement for large mixing dams with costly agitation systems
- Robust design for reliable performance in challenging operating conditions
- Standard size for most applications
- Compact, modular and skid-based
- Low maintenance
- Low power consumption
- Efficient chemical control on-site
- Quick installation and commissioning
- Minimal operator intervention
- Construction material: Stainless Steel 304
Process and physical parameters:
|Standard Module Type||Capacity||Approximate size including access cat-ladder/staircase||Approximate Dry Weight|
|kg/day||lb. / day||m||ft||Metric Ton|
|WCM-P-6000||6000||13 300||1.9 H x 1.1 W x 2.2 L||6.2 H x 3.6 W x 7.2 L||0.9|
|Non-Standard modules are available on request.|