In any solid-liquid separation process, accurate flocculation is one of the most critical components.
During flocculation, the process stream is dosed with a prepared polymer solution, which agglomerates the solids within it.
If this is not done correctly, poor agglomeration can occur, which in turn will have a negative effect on equipment and systems downstream.
We have developed a robust range of plants, which can handle from 6-240kg of any polymer-based powder per day.
The control philosophy is based on an automated batch preparation and transfer system, that is controlled via a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) or Solid-State (SS) control panel.
- Underground/Surface mining operations
- Process and industrial plants
- Steel manufacturing
- Waste water treatment works
- Drinking water plants
A wide range of benefits, such as:
- Robust design for reliable performance in challenging operating conditions
- Variable flocculant make-up concentrations
- Compact, skid-mounted
- Quick installation and commissioning
- Low power consumption
- Minimal civil construction required
- Minimal operator intervention
- Construction Material: Stainless Steel 304
- Make-Up Concentration: 0.05 to 0.2%
- Dosing Concentration: 1 to 10 ppm
- Hydration Time: Up to 60 Minutes
Process and physical parameters:
|Standard Module Type||Capacity||Approximate size including access cat-ladder/staircase||Approximate Dry Weight|
|kg/day||lb. / day||m||ft||Metric Ton|
|WCM-H-60||6||13.3||2.0 H x 1.1 W x 2.2 L||6.6 H x 3.6 W x 7.2 L||0.6|
|WCM-H-120||12||26.6||2.0 H x 1.1 W x 2.7 L||6.6 H x 3.6 W x 8.9 L||0.8|
|WCM-H-240||24||53.2||2.5 H x 1.2 W x 4.0 L||8.2 H x 4.0 W x 13.1 L||1.0|
|Non-Standard modules are available on request.|