A seamless equipment interface within a complete, integrated system, is key to the success of any process. We have joined forces with Scamont Engineering in developing a market-leading clarifying and dewatering system. This complete, integrated solution combines decades of experience in clarifier and pumping operations, and is made up of the following OEM equipment:
- High-rate clarifier
- High-flow de-grit plant
- Automatic flocculant dosing plant
- Automatic powder dosing plant
- Electric control and instrumentation coupled with remote monitoring
- Reciprocating plunger sludge pumps
- Multi-stage centrifugal clearwater- and dirty water pumps
- Submersible slurry pumps
Through this exciting and constructive new collaboration, we are able to offer the end user a complete solution for the clarifying and dewatering of most process streams.
Applications of the Integrated High-Rate Clarifier and Dewatering System:
- Underground, opencast and dredge mining
- Mineral processing
A wide range of benefits, including:
- Individual contractor for the total integrated system, thus eliminating interfacing difficulties between individual sub-contractors
- Drastically reduced construction & installation cost due to single level, compact excavation
- Flexible orientation of individual equipment based on end users’ site requirements
- Minimal civil design and construction required
- Semi- or fully automatic control
- Minimal operator intervention
Type 1: Underground de-grit and clarifying, coupled with mud- and clearwater pumping system.
Type 2: Underground de-grit and surface clarifying, coupled with dirty water pumping system.