Watercare Mining Projects
Where water comes at a premium, cost-effective solutions follow, thanks to Watercare Mining projects.
Our industrial water treatment plants and solid liquid separation equipment have a significant positive impact on a company operating in a process or mining environment by treating and reusing water – especially in areas where water reserves are dwindling and the cost of water comes at a premium.
Watercare Mining’s clients realise substantial savings in this environment, thanks to fit-for-purpose solutions which we have designed, constructed and operated for our clients since 2013. Today, our skilled operational teams produce in excess of 35 megaliters per day of SANS 2015:241-compliant potable water for both domestic and industrial use.
As a total solutions provider, Watercare Mining aims to provide the best solution for each intended application:
- design of optimum treatment solution based on the incoming water quality
- system/process water usage and key requirements for end-users
- long-term water requirement strategy is considered
- economically viable solutions with definite return on investment
- modular and easily implemented solutions
- operational team takes care of the client’s system, enabling the client to maintain its core business focus
- transparency, with quality monitoring and compliance
To view some of Watercare Mining’s successes for design and implementation of unconventional plants, download our brochures below: