Invested in the success of your industrial water treatment plant
In the changing economic environment, our clients need to focus on their core business. The core business focus, combined with the shortage of skilled and experienced personnel in the water sector, led our company to establish an operating and maintenance division.
We focus on the operations and maintenance of water treatment plants, equipment and water-related infrastructure by deploying trained and qualified operating and maintenance personnel to client facilities.
Our technical team is a multi-disciplined engineering team consisting of chemical, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation engineering capabilities.
Types of water treatment plants
We are currently involved with the following systems in surface and underground mining operations:
- Ion Exchange Plants
- Membrane Plants
- Potable Water Treatment Systems
- Waste Water Treatment plants
Round the clock back-up and support for your water treatment equipment
Our operations and maintenance team consists of the following:
- Rapid deployment of mobile maintenance personnel
- 24-hour engineering support- process, chemical, mechanical and electrical
- Onsite trained plant operators and engineers
- Offsite remote system monitoring by trained water treatment plant specialist
- Safety officers to ensure that the system meets all of the safety requirements
Which operational model is right for you?
We have a proven track record with and specialise in, the building, operating and maintenance of potable, industrial and environmental water treatment plants.
We employ a variety of financial models ranging from outright purchase to a Build-Own-Maintain (BOM) or Build-Own-Operate (BOO) model. These options are discussed with the client to suit their needs and form a very important part of our business model.
We have also taken over existing plants which were poorly managed, poorly maintained and did not deliver the initial design criteria and turned these plants around to be productive.
Better for your business
Using our Operations and Maintenance team will have the following benefits to a client’s system:
- High plant availability
- Optimised operating cost
- Offsite system management with remote monitoring and control
- Early system failure warning with Watercare Mining’s innovative WaterBizz intelligent online data management warning
- Safe system operation
- Continuous engineering improvements