Technical or Mechanical Background
· Weekly underground visits at all sites to ensure the systems are running within specification and that the Settler Supervisor(s) are performing all tasks issued.
· Continuous on-site training of Settler Operators and Supervisors.
· Managing the roster, leave and any admin related queries from the Settler Supervisors.
· Ensure sufficient chemical deliveries to site.
· Weekly visits to all surface systems.
· Forecasting of chemical usage on a monthly basis for all sites
· Submit monthly on-site chemical stock requisitions.
· Evaluating all chemical programmes and adjusting chemical dosing rates.
· Evaluating all physical conditions of the relevant systems.
· Check dosing and control equipment and calibrate.
· Managing sampling of systems for analysis where Operators/Junior Service Representatives aren’t present
· Driving profitability by managing costs, handling invoices on time and driving new sales at current sites and new sites
Send your CV to [email protected]
If you do not receive any feedback within 2 weeks, you can accept that your applications was unsuccessful.