Watercare Mining is looking for a Senior Fitter reporting into the Workshop Manager.
Salary: R32 000.00 – R37 000.00 CTC
Manufacturing of components, assemble and refurbish Soot Blowers for the Boiler Industry and machining components for water purification plants and routinely assess the condition, safety and efficiency of tools, machinery, and equipment with the aim of maximizing production and minimizing downtime.
Specifically, the incumbent will manufacture, assemble, and fit components related to the Soot Blowers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• 3-5 years’ experience as a Fitter &Turner in the manufacturing environment after qualifying.
• A relevant trade diploma or trade test certificate from a recognized/accredited institution.
• Knowledge of fitting and turning techniques, tools and principles of plant maintenance and construction environment.
• Equipment selection-determining the kind of tools and equipment needed.
• Familiar with the use of machine tools their design, repair and maintenance.
• Experience working directly with clients.
• Invoicing and Quote generation.
• Computer Literate
Legal Requirements and Other Requirements:
• Police clearance and medical examinations of fitness as per the inherent requirements of the position
• Valid driver’s license
• Free from Vertigo and not colour blind